Customer Service: 1-888-505-3086

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: How do I buy a firearm online?
A: It's simple.  Just pick out the firearm you would like to buy, add it to your cart, and specify the dealer you would like it shipped to in the shipping address.  Your dealer will need to fax a copy of his license (FFL) to us if he hasn't already done so 866.889.0495. Once we have the dealer's information, we'll ship the firearm and upon arrival, you'll be able to complete the background check and take the firearm home.  Most dealers charge a transfer fee, generally about $35.  If you have any questions, or need help finding a dealer for your purchase, please email us at Customer Service

Q: Will you ship a firearm to my house?
A: No.  In accordance with Federal regulations, we only ship firearms to legally licensed entities holding a current FFL. 

Q: My new firearm looks used like it has been fired, is it a used gun?

 A: No! Most firearms are factory tested and might show some slight wear specifically at the tip of the barrel for semi-autos. All firearms sold as new are in fact new in box from the manufacturer or distributor. All used, factory recertified, certified pre-owned guns will clearly be marked as such on the website.


Q: My password is not working how do I reset it?

A: Please contact us at Customer Service to have your password reset.


Q: Why are firearms shipped from 3 to 7 business days?

A: This depends solely on warehouses firearms are located and payment processing time. We always make sure payments go through before we release and ship items. We always

Q: Is it legal to own a machine gun?
A: Yes, depending on the state you live in.  There are a limited number of transferable machine guns that may be legally owned by civilians.  These are considered extremely valuable and are highly collectible.  Please contact us at Customer Service for any questions you may have about ownership.  

Q: What does "Class 3" mean?
A: "Class 3" is a designation for a registered firearm, suppressor, or any other type of weapon that requires a special type of transfer for ownership.  Machine guns, silencers and short barrel rifles require a $200 onetime tax paid to the government to approve the transfer of ownership.  AOWs (any other weapon) require a $5 tax paid. 


Q: Do you ship internationally?

A: No, we only ship in the continental U.S. and to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. Some restrictions may apply, check local laws.


Q: How often is inventory updated?

A: Inventory availability is updated on a daily basis.